COVID Safe Plan
The staff at Amatos Liquor Mart are happy to announce that we are practicing COVID safe steps, to help keep our community safe.
As per the new lockdown rules:
Please stay home unless absolutely necessary.
The staff at Amatos have taken steps to make our community safer, where we have partnered with different companies for the best chance of quick customer deliveries and pick-ups.
If you still wish to visit us at our store, please follow the COVID Safe rules below.
COVID Safe rules:
- ALL STAFF AND CUSTOMER MUST WEAR MASKS
QR codes upon entry for customers to check-in upon arrival and check-out upon departure.
- Pen and Paper (manual) Check-in upon entry - only for those customers who do not have a smartphone.
- 1.5m social distancing where applicable
- Keeping under the maximum number of people allowed to enter the store
- Constant disinfecting of store by staff
- Hand sanitizer stations around the store
- Contacless payment options where applicable
We encourage our custmers to use a contactless method of payment, however we do still accept cash and card, but where it can be avoided will be greatly appreciated. With your help, we can keep each other safe.
CLICK AND COLLECT
We also offer a click and collect service, where customers can either place an order online or over the phone and have their order ready for pick-up in a COVID safe way.
Upon request, we will gladly accept any pickups to be taken straight to your car rather than you needing to come in store. Call us on 9560 7628 to let us know your parked outside the store, and one of our staff memebers will take your order straight to your car, without you needing to leave. That way, we are doing our part to help minimise the spread.
Thank your for coorporating with us,